Tuesday 19 March 2013

♣ Wishlist - What I want to buy this Spring!

Some remains of Winter...


#1 Faux-fur gilet





















Asos

I haven't risked buying one yet and now that Spring's coming I regret that decision, but if I find one on sale I'm not doubting anymore. I bet faux-fur items will still be hot next Winter!


#2 Earmuffs

They have been on  my list for a while, but  I haven't found the perfect pair yet. 
But I'm keeping my eyes opened! ;-)























#3 Headband for Winter

Same story. I think I'm too picky. I couldn't find the perfect one yet, so I ended up not buying any.



Found on this fashion blog


My Spring must-haves!


#4 Red jegging or skinny jeans






















A colour missing in my wardrobe. ;-)


#5 Marine sweater

Can you believe it, but I  still don't have a marine sweater. These timeless stripes shouldn't be missing in my closet. Time to go back to basics. ;-)





















Vero Moda

I'm trying to recreate the Parisian look  I posted about a week ago.


#6 Neon!

I need a few neon items for Spring!





Pink washed neon sweater (Pinterest)





#7 Aztec please!

I want this knitted vest!

Asos


I absolutely need to find an Aztec skirt! (Pinterest)


#8 Sequins!

A sequins sweater would be nice in combination with an Aztec skirt!



Pinterest


#9 Converse All Stars low cut

Time to have these classics in my wardrobe!



#10 Statement necklace



















Gotta find one! Spotted this one at Parker & Cube

& Many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment