Saturday 23 March 2013

♣ Spotted - Tidy tights!

I love tights! I've them in all colours, smells and motives: squared tights, with flowers, knit motive... and this is only the tip of the iceberg. Name it and I'll probably have it! ;-)

Now, where do I usually buy my tights? Well, one of my favourite brands is Falke, because the quality is great! I also love Calzedonia, an Italian store solely devoted to tights, tights and more tights! Oh yes, also leggings and socks, and in summer: bikinis and bathing suits!


The Spring collection from Calzedonia is great! Look at those cute butterfly tights! I've a similar pair that I bought a few years ago in a Calzedonia shop in Barcelona, but they're getting old... maybe I can replace them by these beauties? :-)

Ciao, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment