Friday 22 March 2013

✈ Toulouse - la ville rose

Here are some nice photos I want to share from my trip to Toulouse! It's a cosy town, but not much on the sightseeing part. The most important for me was to see my Erasmus friends again! <3



Carrousel in the city center... <3

Wouldn't you love to lick the window of this beautiful Naf Naf shop?
(Faire du lêche vitrine... or windowshopping ;-) )


A small break after all the shopping 'Au Jardin des Thés'

This café is the best for an afternoon relax. The best tea, from all over the world, served in the cutest Alice in Wonderland like tableware! <3 Their pies are also worth the while. I chose 'Mêli mêlo', a formule which combines three pies of choice. Worth mentioning is the banoffee pie, a combination of banana, cream and toffee. Love it!

My friend's cute bow :-)
(from My Little Box)

We discovered this cute little shop Fifi jolipois. Here you can buy a lot of pearls and other items to make necklaces, bracelets, brooches etc. Not such a craftsperson yourself? Don't worry, the salesgirls are more then happy to help you out and give you a lot of useful tips and tricks. There's also a blog with a lot of cool tutorials.

Look what I bought there! ;-)


But... what's that?

...


It's... it's... it's...
an Alice in Wonderland necklace
(quite easy to make this one!)

So, whatcha think? Let's book a citytrip to Toulouse! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment