Saturday 9 March 2013

♣ Scrapbook - Neon trend

I'd like to add a few neon accents to my outfits for Spring. Like a yellow neon bandeau top that I can combine with a transparent blouse or pastel shirt. I also like the combination of neon with laces. If I can find some nice jewelry I don't even have to put a great effort in updating my wardrobe. :-)


- I'm totally in love with the Meow sweater from Wildfox. I spotted it at Asos. I'm still undecided if I'll order it or not, because my student budget is rather limited. We'll see... ;-)
- The yellow bandeau top I also found at Asos.
- The pink laces top is from Vila and I discovered it while browsing the Zalando website.
- This cute neon necklace is from Pieces. I think I'll pass by the shop to check it out. Like!
- Finally, I like the idea of making neon jewelry yourself. I found a tutorial at Runway Hippie. Love this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment