Thursday 14 March 2013

♣ What to shop in France?

I'm leaving for a short weekend escape to the South of France, namely Toulouse. I'm meeting my "Best Erasmus Friends" for some reminiscing, drinking, partying... I've never visited the city, so I'm quite excited about it. I love discovering new places. I'm still undecided though as to what to bring with me, since the weather changed drastically in the last week and I can only bring limited luggage (handpack). Of course that's not a big problem since I'm only staying three days, but I'm planning on doing some shopping. ;-)

Last time I went to France I discovered this cute lingerie store named Undiz. They have the cutest collections at affordable prices. I definitely want to have a look at their latest collection when I'm in Toulouse. Last time I went there I bought these two cute and colourful pyjamas. <3


I also want to stop by Etam. I know we have it here in Belgium too, but it's a bit cheaper in France. I'm especially interested in the swimwear collection and their fluo lingerie. Maybe I'll buy the marine bikini. I've a lot of coloured bikinis in my wardrobe, so it's time for more basic colours. :-)





Another brand I'm planning on looking for is Little Marcel. This brand has some cute stuff. Maybe I'll go for a simple top or the marine sweater?



Mmm, what about this Little Marcel beach bag? Marine style all the way. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment