Monday 4 March 2013

❤ OOTD - Sun is shining & I feel like wearing a colourful outfit!

After the cold and the snow, the first sunrays are peeking out. This calls for a colourful outfit! I dove deep into my wardrobe and came up with this.


I bought this lovely Nica handbag last year. It was love at first sight! I totally, totally love this brand: nice, colourful bags and accessories with some frisky details. Cute, cuter, cutest! Of course I was very happy to receive the following little makeup bag from Nica for my birthday a few days ago. Thanks granny!
To compete with the sun today I chose yellow as the main colour of my outfit. The blouse is from Scotch and Soda. I combined it with a necklace I found on sale at a store called Madonna. I discovered this store in Germany.

These lovely Gabor ankle shoes with a very subtle and comfortable heel completed my outfit. ;-)

That's all folks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment