Friday 20 December 2013

♣ What to shop in Germany? :-)

Hi fellas!

As I already told you I went Christmas shopping in Aachen (Germany) with my mother. The nice thing about shopping in other countries is that you discover new things, new stores and brands that you don't usually find in your own country.

One of those stores is Butler's. They have all kind of nice things for the home and the best of all is that it's at reasonable prices. Last year my mom got me there this cute warm-up bunny filled with cherry-stones. You just put it in the microwave and it keeps you warm for some hours during cold winter days.


Another German brand that I haven't found so far in Belgium is Liebeskind. I'm totally in love with this bag:


Another brand I discovered is Apricot. Apparently this brand comes from the UK, but I haven't seen it so far. I love their knitwear.


My absolute favourite!!! Einstein & Newton, a creative brand that I like for their statement t-shirts. Love it!


Unfortunately I didn't buy anything as I promised myself to wait until sales period. The only things I'm going to spend my money on for the moment are presents for friends and family. ;-)

A while ago I also wrote a post about what to shop in France. Check it out if you like! Ciao, ciao, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment