Thursday 5 December 2013

♣ My latest shoplog

Hey fellas! I've been doing some shopping lately and wanted to share my latest purchases with you. ;-)


Black bomber jacket from Camaïeu


This basic sweater has been on my wishlist for a while...
marine striped sweater from Camaïeu


Thrift store score
red houndstooth coat


Vero Moda t-shirt @ Cameleon


Molly Bracken pullover @ Cameleon


This one will keep my head warm! <3
Found @ Cameleon


brown leather gloves @ Cameleon


black bra from Liu Jo (also Cameleon ;-) )


black skinny jeans - Geisha


black nylon socks - Hema
I found these ones that also support your legs. I guessed I could kind of use them since I'm finding my legs have been painful lately. They're only €3,95!

That's it fellas! Whatcha think? Now no more shopping for me until sales period! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment