Monday 13 January 2014

 I care for my hair...

Today I'd like to talk you about the hair products I use. Like most of use I swear by the Holy Trinity, that is: shampoo, conditioner and a hair mask. Even though they are a bit more expensive I always try to use professional hair care products, as I heard a lot about the negative features of supermarket products. My hair is very fragile so I don't mind spending a bit more on taking care of it.

For the moment I'm using the shampoo and the hair mask containing argan oil from Osmo. I wash my hair every two days applying shampoo as well as conditioner. Once a week I also use a hair mask. If possible I apply the hair mask on moist hair before going to sleep, the morning after I rince it out and wash my hair (tip from my hairdresser). I've this great cap that I use so my sheets wont get dirty.


When wearing this I look like a smurf, but at least it keeps my sheets clean ;-)


Berber oil mask from Osmo

Once in a while I also use this detox shampoo from Osmo (damn, too much Osmo in this post...). This shampoo removes all hair products in your hair, but you shouldn't use it on a daily basis.


Detox for the hair

As I've really thin hair it gets tangled very easily. That's why I use this one after washing it.



Before drying my hair I'm applying Elnett spray from l'Oréal to protect my hair against the heat from hairdryers and straightener (yes.. I can't live without..)


The tips of my hair get extra protection, so they wont split to easily. One of my goals this year is to grow my hair really long, so I need to prevent them from splitting as long as possible.


Berber oil from Osmo


Protecting oil from Wella

Finally I'm using an ionic hair dryer from Babyliss and also an ionic straightener from Philips. This prevents static hair as much as possible. I wish I could do without the straightener, but my hair is not so easy to tame.



A while back my mother also gave me this ionic brush from Braun that should also keep your hair tamed. It looks very futuristic when switched on. It makes a kind of buzzing sound and there's a green light.

That's it! :-) Hope you enjoyed it! You might also like to read the post about my daily make-up and beauty.

Ciao, ciao! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment