Monday 6 January 2014

✈ Don't accept money from strangers... accept it from 'Los reyes magos' ;-)

Hi guys! I took some time off in the past week, but I'm back. As today we celebrate the 'Three Kings' I've a special post about that for you. In Spain this day is very special because the Three Kings or 'Los reyes magos'  bring gifts to the children. There are celebrations and parades all over the city.

When I was on Erasmus in Barcelona (already three years ago :( ... gosh, I'm getting old!) I had the chance to go to one of those parades. Of course I was eager to bring my camera, but as we planned to go out later I decided to take my crappy one... which died that evening... RIP. Nonetheless I shot some pretty interesting pictures, a bit psychedelic, but I kinda like it.






This is a ballet-dancing duck ;-)



This guy is getting ready to grab the candy...


It's a pity I've only these photos to show, but I can assure you it's definitely worth the while. :-)

Bye, bye! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment